Little Things Mean a Lot is a small infant and children’s specialty clothing company that is looking for an Inventory Coordinator. We are a small team and prefer team members that are capable and willing to do multiple tasks.
We need help with the following:
- Receiving products into inventory.
- Packaging inventory.
- Repairing inventory.
- Inspection and inventory tracking.
- Background in sewing is ideal.
- Experience in cleaning clothes.
- Experience with apparel is a big plus.
- Must be detail-oriented!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Five days vacation starts accruing after the 90 day trial period.
- Holiday pay after a 90 day trial period.
- A flexible schedule may be available.
- Employee discount.
Schedule: 8-hour shift preferred Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: We are a small team. Masks are optional.
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Location: 1930 W 2300 S # 2, Salt Lake City, UT 84119